What does Backbone do?
• Works to prevent and end youth homelessness
• Advises the CoC Board of Directors on policies and practices
• Supports the Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program in our community
• Meets on the 1st and 3rd Mondays, 5:00-7:00 p.m. (includes a Zoom option, dinner if in person)
Who can be on Backbone?
• Youth and young adults ages 11-24
• Live primarily in Marion or Polk County
• Have past or present lived experience with homelessness or unstable housing
Click here for more information.