July 5, 2023 – The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development announced the FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for Continuum of Care (CoC) and Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program (YHDP) projects. The majority of the funding is dedicated to renewal of existing projects. However, there are limited funds available to address housing for domestic violence survivors and to address other local priorities.
Additional Information will be posted when available. For more information on the federal CoC Program Competition, visit the HUD CoC Program Competition website.
2023 CoC NOFO
2023 Application Materials:
- CoC DV New or Renewal – Permanent Housing (RRH or PSH)
- CoC non-DV Renewal – Permanent Housing (RRH or PSH)
- CoC non-DV NEW – Permanent Housing (RRH or PSH)
- CoC Renewal – Coordinated Entry
- CoC Renewal – HMIS
- YHDP Renewal – Joint TH-RRH
- YHDP Renewal – Supportive Services Only (SSO)
- YHDP Renewal – Coordinated Entry
NOFO documents are also available on grants.gov.
Q and A:
Applicants may submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses will be posted on the website, generally within two business days.
Q and A – posted 7/27/23 – Correction posted 8/7/23
Previous Years2022 CoC NOFO
2022 CoC Consolidated Application – CoC Approved 9/28/22
2022 Final Prioritized List – CoC Approved 9/28/22