Did you miss the conference? Get caught up:Download Conference Presentations
Shaping the Future: Mid-Willamette Valley Affordable Housing Conference
This conference will bring together private, public, and nonprofit experts in affordable housing development, financing, and management to explore opportunities to increase housing stock.
Tuesday, May 16, 2023
9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Salem Convention Center
200 Commercial Street SE Salem
Keynote speaker Andrea Bell, Oregon Housing and Community Services Director, will present the state level view and discuss resources that may be available for affordable housing development.
Other conference topics include:
- The Affordability Framework
- Financing Affordable Housing Projects
- A Case Study on Bringing Affordability to a Market Rate Environment
- What it Takes to Operate and Manage Affordable Housing Projects
- Policies that Make a Difference
- Developing Housing for Specific Demographics
- A Case Study on Developing Workforce Housing